Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I honestly cannot believe that Samsung.....

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 06:05 PM)
YvonnexXxXx
First Poster
Options
have kept me a very happy customer for years & years
I've no issues, problems, questions, tips, words of wisdom etc etc. I just wanted a reason to post on here and to finally have a badge on my profile 🥳 
I'll finish this by saying to any unfortunate souls who read this absolute drivel....my sincere apologies, this has been the highlight of my day & shows how sad my life actually is....on a Saturday as well 😭 Aw well, it's not all bad, it's beer o'clock for me. Hope everyone is safe & well, lots of love from a sad single loon in bonny Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤
4 REPLIES 4
Malcs3
Explorer
Options
Bless
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
For the most part I've been happy with Samsung products, but recently their customer service has been absolutely horrendous.

They cancelled, recalled and refunded an order I made without giving me a reason midway through it being delivered to my home. Only reason that was given by the customer service after a couple days was it was out of stock. Normally that would be fine except they have offers which expire soon and are linked specifically to this order, so basically I lose out on these offers as a new order would have to be placed. Its pretty awful handling and potentially sales crippling.
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Yes, I had an issue and to get through to anyone that has some control or even helpful is difficult. I'm surprised at how inflexible they can be, but I get that they are a huge company. Just sometimes it's obvious brand loyalty isn't a big deal anymore. However I do love the products. X
0 Likes
stuffusmsng
First Poster
Options
I've been with Samsung for years but Bixby has just taken over my phone! I hate it but cannot get it to uninstall. I'll never buy another Samsung!
0 Likes