0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Video needed to first be vetted by mods before show up here
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The  issue is that the @Adi0  cannot upload videos to the site, not that this it is not displaying here due to awaiting moderation. Nothing to do with the web version ,  the Member is croatian and would not  be able to use the Members App for Uk community.

This has actually been raised a few times before but nothing in the Accounts settings was identified which would result in this problem and the issue could not be replicated by Moderators/Admin.  considered something to do with permissions/settings on device ,network update or possibly a 3rd party app causing conflict.  

@Adi0  Did you ever have the device inspected?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Link to the other topic on this one: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/videos-can-no-longer-be-posted-on-the-forum/td-p/... 

Still has me stumped this one, @Adi0 . 😕

Having thought about it more with a bit of distance, if it were me facing this I’d try creating another Samsung and Community account as a test on the same phone/device to see what happens. 🤔

If the issue isn’t present for that account then it lies somewhere in the original Samsung account (maybe something with the account permissions or acceptance of the Terms & Conditions?).

If the issue is still present for the other account then the issue lies within the Gallery or browser settings/permissions/security or somewhere else on the device itself.

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I've just tried to upload a video and this popped out:

1000149148.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes