What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get oneui5.1!

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 06:13 PM)
Options
I cant get oneui5.1! My parents that has a s21 and a zflip3 has got it. I have a s22 ultra so why didn't I get it first? Please help me!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Have you purchased your phone from Sweden or example from another country? Some countries giving fast updates and some have to wait. But I'm sure you will get the updates.
Options
We all bought it from sweden. Me and my mom use a service called Telenor and my dad got his from his work an he has Tele2. So ig
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @SweScout_with_daS22U 

There are multiple factors in place concerning updates, and hard to know what happened for you 🤔

Some are that the software versions are tested locally by our techs inhouse before released to the public. If they find any faults the SW update is paused or cancelled. Another factor can be your phone can be wrongly configured and the AP/CP/CSC files are not in line with what is registered on the update servers.  To check this please open the dialer and input *#1234# and that will let us know if it will work  to update.

I would suggest you to send your phone to a service workshop, and remember to make a backup before! 

/Emmi