Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hygenically Clean Your Phone.

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 03:28 PM)
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi everyone.

So due to the recent events across the world people are washing their hands more using relevant cleaning products which got me thinking of what we handle most throughout the day.

One such item is your mobile phone.

The mobile phone is used by most people frequently throughout the day in many different places ,let's face it including by some in the toilet  

Some let others use their phones to make a call or watch that funny video clip etc too.

So we talk about how to clean the phones memory, cookies , data etc but not so much on keeping the phone hygenically clean.

Personally I remove my case and give that a wipe down inside and out and then clean my phone a few times a week.

I wipe my phones screen with a microfiber cloth as and when and replace the cloth frequently.

I just thought this warranted a heads up.

Stay Healthy. 

metro.co.uk/clean-phone-effectively-get-rid-germs. 

The above link and other info on the internet gives good advice on keeping your phone clean and what's best to use.

Take care.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi everyone.

So due to the recent events across the world people are washing their hands more using relevant cleaning products which got me thinking of what we handle most throughout the day.

One such item is your mobile phone.

The mobile phone is used by most people frequently throughout the day in many different places ,let's face it including by some in the toilet  

Some let others use their phones to make a call or watch that funny video clip etc too.

So we talk about how to clean the phones memory, cookies , data etc but not so much on keeping the phone hygenically clean.

Personally I remove my case and give that a wipe down inside and out and then clean my phone a few times a week.

I wipe my phones screen with a microfiber cloth as and when and replace the cloth frequently.

I just thought this warranted a heads up.

Stay Healthy. 

metro.co.uk/clean-phone-effectively-get-rid-germs. 

The above link and other info on the internet gives good advice on keeping your phone clean and what's best to use.

Take care.

Thanks for that @BandOfBrothers ,  certainly important to clean your phone in these  times though should be  the practice anyway.  Sure though many do not give it enough attention.   Thought I'd post this  article and video here.

9to5google.com/clean-sanitize-android 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have  just heard of a sanitising service for Galaxy Devices, whereby your mobile will be disinfected for free.    Not available in much of Europe currently but should come soon.   9to5google.com/2020/03/12/samsung-galaxy-sanitizing-service-smartphone-disinfect 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.