Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to raise a complaint or speak with a supervisor or manager through customer services

(Topic created on: 10/03/21 14:55)
Jason S
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Does anyone know how to raise a complaint that actually gets looked at rather than ignored by customer services?  I want to speak with someone accountable and not people who just hang up the phone on you when trying to get a problem resolved (and a problem that was entirely caused by Samsung in the first place)?

2 REPLIES 2
StephK1
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hey @Jason S, sorry to hear about your experience so far. If you would like to raise any concerns/complaints, please get in touch with our Customer Solutions Team. They will take a look at your case and come to a resolution for you. You can get in touch with them over email at uk.help@samsung.com or over the phone on 0330 726 1010. Hope this helps. 🙂

JasonDHS
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi @stephK1, no, this hasn't helped I'm afraid. They don't want to help with my issue and have turned me back to Shop Support, which is who I have been trying to deal with for a couple of months and am getting nowhere. No ownership of my fault (again to reiterate that was caused by Samsung in the first place), poor excuses and lies given to me and Samsung just don't care about the awful customer experience they provide. I wish I had looked at Trust Pilot beforehand... Great products but if anything goes wrong, it isn't going to be put right or resolved by Samsung, which makes me think twice about purchasing Samsung products in the future.

Who can I escalate my issue to above store support and raise a complaint into that will actually get listened to and who will take ownership?
0 Likes