Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a complaint or speak with a supervisor or manager through customer services

(Topic created on: 31-03-2021 10:25 AM)
Jason S
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know how to raise a complaint that actually gets looked at rather than ignored by customer services?  I want to speak with someone accountable and not people who just hang up the phone on you when trying to get a problem resolved (and a problem that was entirely caused by Samsung in the first place)?

(1)
45 REPLIES 45
StephK1
Options

Hey @Jason S, sorry to hear about your experience so far. If you would like to raise any concerns/complaints, please get in touch with our Customer Solutions Team. They will take a look at your case and come to a resolution for you. You can get in touch with them over email at uk.help@samsung.com or over the phone on 0330 726 1010. Hope this helps. 🙂

JasonDHS
Student
Options
Hi @stephK1, no, this hasn't helped I'm afraid. They don't want to help with my issue and have turned me back to Shop Support, which is who I have been trying to deal with for a couple of months and am getting nowhere. No ownership of my fault (again to reiterate that was caused by Samsung in the first place), poor excuses and lies given to me and Samsung just don't care about the awful customer experience they provide. I wish I had looked at Trust Pilot beforehand... Great products but if anything goes wrong, it isn't going to be put right or resolved by Samsung, which makes me think twice about purchasing Samsung products in the future.

Who can I escalate my issue to above store support and raise a complaint into that will actually get listened to and who will take ownership?
Members_YN1OzEj
First Poster
Options

I am also having this exact issue, cannot speak to manager as it coincidentally cuts off each time. I have never received such infuriating and disgusting customer service. Did you ever find out how to speak to a manager or make an official complaint?

Michael S
Explorer
Options

I am also now going through this same thing and have been since last Thursday I have talked to quite a few ppl none of them helped try and figure out the problem that started it and noone of them even cat like they care enough to...has Anyone been able to get ahold of a supervisor and get their problem solved yet?

JasonDHS
Student
Options
Hi Michael, I never received a call from a supervisor. Despite my many many emails. I was emailed by a supervisor apparently and they said that they couldn't make outbound calls, which is ridiculous in this day and age if you ask me. There was nothing to say they were a supervisor other than the person saying they were on the email. Unfortunately I only had one interaction with a supervisor and was then straight back to getting replies from whoever was working the inbox and so lost all continuity... eventually following I don't know how many emails and calls, I eventually got some sort of outcome (and thankfully wasn't left out of pocket as it was looking like at times) but not what I ultimately wanted and have been left pretty infuriated at how Samsung treat their customers, especially when the issue in the first place was caused by Samsung. It shouldn't have taken nearly 6 months of emails and calls to get the response I did, truly appalling treatment of a customer. It was also difficult keeping track of all the correspondence as each time it felt I was being given a different reference number, almost as though they were deliberately trying to get the initial complaint/issue lost in their system...
All I can say is be persistent and I hope you get the resolution you're after.
ljouting
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue Jason. Do you know if they have an email?

ljouting
Student
Options

Does anyone know if there is an email for management or direct line to management?

j2021
Student
Options

I am currently having the same experience.  It is so unprofessional.   I have talked to many supervisors who are not helpful.  Now, I will be talking to a manager. What is clear is that Samsung is greedy.  They have great customer service if you paying them but if they have to pay you for a problem on their end - forget it.  They should advertise that - we make great phones but we don't honor our agreements.

j2021
Student
Options

if you guys get an email, please share it with me as well.

0 Likes