Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Over The Horizon Permanently?

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 09:21 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I don't want it. Tried Google, but no results. So, can I delete this .mp3 file, once and for all?

4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I deleted it, hold your finger down on it. Then delete. I think that's how I did it. The bin symbol shows up at the bottom. It's just a sample in your music file. You don't need it.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
OK, I did it, restarted my phone and it is still gone! I think last time I deleted it from recent files, which is why 'it came back', but this time, I went into the audio category and deleted it there. Thanks for the help! 🙃
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Wait a minute... I tried this with the rest of the audio files, restarted my phone and seen that those audio files came back from the dead 😐, except for Over The Horizon! What can I do, to ensure the rest of the audio files stay deleted then 🤔? I have a screenshot of them in my following post 🙂.
0 Likes
Jaxson 265
First Poster
Options

I did too and now I want it but I can't figure out how so maybe I will check resnt files because I did not delete it from there so I have to say thank you for saying that you deleted it in the recent file section how ever said that.

0 Likes