Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

how often do you upgrade ??

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 03:58 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all , as the title says , how often do you upgrade your phone ??? Do you upgrade even if your phone works absolutely fine ?? Had my S10 for 2 1/2 years now and wondering if it's time for a change !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I normally upgrade every 23 or 24 months with my carrier contract... I never had it when it was only 12 month terms... the least term I had was when it was 18 month contracts and you was able to upgrade 3 months early... but the 3 months use to roll over on to the new term lol.

My current personal contract is live till November... I won't be changing phones... I am happy with my Note 10 plus 5G and will be going on to sim only.

I'm happy with Samsung and like how they approach Android, it just fits me well especially Samsung Notes...

From January onwards it will be good that UK networks will be or should be selling unlocked devices too.

View solution in context

38 REPLIES 38
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I upgrade or buy every time a new phone comes out that I like 😅,have an unhealthy obsession.
Currently on s21 ultra,pixel 5 and mi 11 LTE.
I just love new phones 🤣
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

🤣🤣 Wow that's crazy lol

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah I know 😅.
Better than being addicted to drugs 😂.
But on a serious note,if you don't have a weird obsession like myself and your phone is working perfectly fine then why upgrade I guess.

But come on........that new phone feeling 🤩🤩🤩🤣
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Tbh my battery is getting a bit poo so I'm looking at a OnePlus 8t but I'm trying to convince myself because it works fine otherwise lol

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
The op 8t is a great phone,I recently had one.
Battery life is pretty good and a great design,also OnePlus has probably the smoothest android experience next to the pixel of course 👍
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I had the lunar silver model 😍
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

That's the one I'm looking at , surely the battery must be better than this S10 Exynos lol

0 Likes
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I normally upgrade every 23 or 24 months with my carrier contract... I never had it when it was only 12 month terms... the least term I had was when it was 18 month contracts and you was able to upgrade 3 months early... but the 3 months use to roll over on to the new term lol.

My current personal contract is live till November... I won't be changing phones... I am happy with my Note 10 plus 5G and will be going on to sim only.

I'm happy with Samsung and like how they approach Android, it just fits me well especially Samsung Notes...

From January onwards it will be good that UK networks will be or should be selling unlocked devices too.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yes definitely 🤣.........plus it has 65w charging
0 Likes