Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is this acceptable customer service?

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 06:32 PM)
Members_9B0aVqN
First Poster
Options

Today (a day early) I recived a delivery containing my new White A53.  Sadly, what wasn't in the box, was the case I ordered.  In its place, was another A53 (in Salmon).  Deciding to do the honest thing and return it I called up Samsung support and spoke to a lovely (but hamstrung by process) young women.  Eventually, having consulted other people, she / her team decided that I would have to send both phones back for return leaving me without my phone (which was, of course) in my hand for at least a week while they sort out returns.  To compound matters, I am not at my own house this week, so had the phone delivered to my mothers (where I am) and Samsung can't change the delivery of the return items.

How is this customer service?  I am trying to do the right thing and return a phone you have sent me by accident and instead am having to return both phones, this is poor service, very, very poor service

7 REPLIES 7
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
You should not be inconvenienced in any way if the company sending the goods has made the mistake.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm an honest person and would do the same but the onus is on them, asking for both to be returned whilst you have already set one phone up is unacceptable. Citizens advice should be able to guide you on what to do. At the very least they should send out a prepaid postage label for the extra phone to be returned. You don't have to send both phones back.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Let's just hope they don't end up charging you for 2 phones!
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung have by far the worst customer service. You should check their truspilot and instagram... sadly thanks to them many customers are running away from Samsung... (me included)
0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

In this forum, customer support is a disaster. often i get scolded for looking for help form the forum senior staff, and i got Senior staff of the forum, scolds me for asking for help, and descrive the issue i have, and they mock me to go and buy iphone if inwant a phone that wotks. Samsung, wake up, open your eyes discipline your serious staff or i may really choose to stop buying samsung flagships and buy iphone flagships. shame on you. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Krisalex79 ,

Sad to hear that. Feel free to send me a PM to discuss any concerns you have.

0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

@AntS, sure, i will prepare my case and i will present it to you. One of the seniors in question is @JAMES4578. basically he never gives decent explanation, always scolding me makes me feel like i am wrong and i am *****. I hope you take some actions against this one. Basically he is in the middle of my issue but he is not the entire issue. the rest i will send to you on personal message. I do not know why James thinks the forum is his own, why he simply claims the european forum as UK only and we should be grateful to him for the ability to post, but this is not a proper behavior for  senior member, and it is not a proper behavior to a generously paying customer like am. I bought a lot of stuff and i have given lots of money to you Samsung, Just part of my purchases:
S21 Ultra 12 gb 256 gb
S22 Ultra 12 gb 256 gb
Galaxy buds pro - separate purchase, not the one with the S22, the latter is second pair one is used with S21 ultra, the second with s22 ultra
15 watt, 25 watt, 45 watt old for the s21 ultra, 45 watt new charger for the s22 ultra, book style case for s 21 ultra With S pen, another s pen as spare, S pen pro i use with the s22 ultra 
hit resistant cases for both phones for sporty days (mountain bike cycling), black leather for S22 ultra for formal occasions, Normal silicone for everyday use - these are things i paid for and i am planning new payments for proper genuine samsung screen protectors for both phones. and the 65 watts samsung charger, i have too much samsung devices to charge, so i choose the 65 watts because of the 3 ports not because of charging power,  I believe i deserve better service than one misbehaving @JAMES4578 scolding me for whatever he does not like. I kindly and politely insist that Samsung takes disciplinary actions against James and force a honest and sincere apology from james' for his misbehavior to me. Also if james has issues wioth my posts he simply needs to ignore them. If he has useful solution, he is free to present the solution in easy to understand and easy to follow steps. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes