Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do you Unfold - Contest Results

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 07:02 PM)
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi Moderators!

A quick question: Any news on a probable date to release the results on the contest?

How Do You Unfold? - Samsung Community

Thanks!

BR

Antonio

25 REPLIES 25
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi @CGriff36,

I agree, but all those qualities are subjective, as you know, and perceived differently by the individual judge.

For a contest to be fair it needs to have accountable measures in which everyone agrees with the outcomes. To make my point, things like the first to answer correctly to a number of questions, the 2 fastest contestants that can find the Easter eggs, the random winner of something (selected by a transparent mechanism like an embedded app), these are methods that are clear, well understood and easy to share results.

Any contest with subjective evaluations will always be open to different interpretations, from judges and by participants.

I'm not affiliated with Samsung and I'd love to be a winner too, but I've seen this a lot and the results are always bad publicity to the brand.

Let me share that I've seen sponsorship being masked on contests, in which we already know who the winners will be... And surprise! They win... "Ohhhh Lord! What a surprise! I never thought I would win...." 🥴

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

If Samsung is interested in being supportive to their community, please consider in creating an annual award that recognizes the top members. The ones who standout in supporting others, top photographers, most number of shares, etc...

This helps develop the community and brings the most desired increase in registered members, makes a more active community and promotes what we members crave, the feeling of recognition. 

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

One thing I've learned during my work journey is the importance of converting Customers into Fans. 👍 ➡️ 😍

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

@AntS take a look at this topic. 👍

CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
A phone is a phone... trust however is priceless. Once its gone, its hard to get back.
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Correct, but I believe trust, in this case, shall not be the main focus.

As per my previous message regarding costumers "trusting" the brand, one single costumer can become a Fan or a Hater, and he will have the capacity to exponentially influence his friends, family or followers into loving or hating the brand.

This is true for products and services (like customer support).

In my humble opinion, the results will surelly be published and this is just a matter of time, although the silence is deafening, and Samsung UK is not interested in having a bad reputation regarding contest results.

I still have hope to see the results! 😊

0 Likes