Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do you Unfold - Contest Results

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 05:45 PM)
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi Moderators!

A quick question: Any news on a probable date to release the results on the contest?

How Do You Unfold? - Samsung Community

Thanks!

BR

Antonio

25 REPLIES 25
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
There could be a delay with the Folds?? 🤔
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
The fold is way out of my price range at the minute, would of been amazing to win one, will be sticking with my note 10+ until I decide what to replace it with at some point.
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

I feel you but of course can't agree.

I believe Samsung may have decided to keep the results secret due to the the prize value involved. I have no issue with that. If it was an internal decision, just inform us of that and the community will respect.

Just give us some feedback, because the buzz may generate bad noise. 😊

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi @CGriff36,

We'll have to wait a few days since it was weekend. 

Hopefully we'll have some news soon.

Cheers

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

I'm having problems with Samsung community website today...

Even the contest page is down. 😕

AntonioSoares_0-1633344379146.png

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Samsung is really having problems.... ☠️

AntonioSoares_0-1633346768312.png

Solution
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi Mods,

I see we will never know who are the other two winners or their winning photos. Your silence says it all.

Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, this is not a good practice if you are interested in captivating Samsung community. 

All the best.

KingKawika1993
Journeyman
Options

I've been waiting over a month now to see the announcement of the winners of the fold 3 I have a strong feeling this was a publicity stunt to get people more on there website such a shame really l. Really was looking forward to winning 😭

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

I don't believe in a stunt but trying to avoid bad comments regarding the winning choices.

We must understand that this is a very difficult task and since it's subjective, the results are not to the like of everyone.

As we say, "it's impossible to please both Greeks and Trojans".

I only wish to know the results and congratulate the winners, since at this time, I already know I'm not a winner.

All the best!

CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Section 10 of the "Terms and Conditions" of the contest state the following:

10. The criteria for determining the winning Entries is the photos which show the most creativity, innovation and skill in relation to the Competition’s theme of: Try It Do It ‘Unfold Your World’ (the “Winning Criteria”).

Taking this into consideration, I would expect winning entries to fullfil this criteria.