Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HEMLIG MAPP SECURE FOLDER

(Topic created on: 14-10-2022 10:29 PM)
MissSwe
Journeyman
Options
HEMLIG MAPP SECURE FOLDER HOW TO TRANSFER ALL FILES AND DELETE THE APP?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Open the app go to location of file and mark it and press 3 dots and pick move out from secure folder/hemlig mapp. That way it will transfer data you selected out from it. But app itself cannot be deleted since it's part of Samsung official ROM.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I believe you just open the mapp and drag it out to another location, another mapp ! Hemlig mapp is pass word protected created by yourself! Or separat pin kod, i am not sure about that. It is a suggestion only, if it works i don't know?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It seems it is a system mapp and it can't be deleted. I went to setting and create a pin kod, whit that I activate hemlig mapp. In it created foto, Samsung internet, files, kontakter, kalender. And those is not able to delete, but files saved in those apps can be deleted. In case I might be wrong hopefully someone else will be give correct answer to your questions.
swedentotte
First Poster
Options
Trade for trade
Solution
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Open the app go to location of file and mark it and press 3 dots and pick move out from secure folder/hemlig mapp. That way it will transfer data you selected out from it. But app itself cannot be deleted since it's part of Samsung official ROM.
MissSwe
Journeyman
Options
Thanks to all that gave some helpful tips!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Somebody did know more than me. Learned my self by this. Good you got help from who knows 👍
MissSwe
Journeyman
Options
All advices and kind helpful ideas are good but i will try this advice you're mentioned thanks: )
0 Likes
MissSwe
Journeyman
Options
Thank you!
0 Likes
Aragon58
Student
Options
This is my first time,on this page. And I try to write so god I can in english.
0 Likes