Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 19-07-2020 03:19 AM)
Lez1
First Poster
Options

IMG-20200716-WA0247.jpg

I was sent this throught my whatsapp message on Thursday saying I'v been selected through a computerized raffle draw to win this amount along with a S9. 

For me to collect I have to pay $800 to the Bank Of The Bahamas through a certain account number that was given to me.

Can someone please help me with this. I was contacted by a strange number starting with +243

4 REPLIES 4
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

If your going to give away a free 800$ to some random people then you can just give it to me lol if you have never seen a scam before this is an example of a bad attempt at someone scamming you.

Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
🤣🤣 that scam has been going around years, you will never see your 800 again or your nine hundred thousand, Why would you need to pay 800 if you wont money!! scam
AndrewL
Options
@Lez1: Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I can confirm that Samsung has no affiliation with the above certificate, therefore please disregard it, and do not provide any personal details.
Veraithy
Student
Options

This is a scam because giveaway related stuff is in the Samsung members app not a random message 

0 Likes