Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with cancelled order please i dont know whats happening

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 03:19 PM)
David T
First Poster
Options

Hello there I ordered a Samsung galaxy book 2 Pro on the 1st of January and it says it would be delivered this Friday the 13th but today I received an email saying my order wad cancelled so I logged in to my Samsung account and the order was indeed cancelled, I received another email saying refund issued, being very unhappy I called them and the lady on the phone said she didn't know why it was cancelled, I went back to the order 10 minutes later and instead of saying cancelled its now saying processing again, does this mean its getting delivered now or am I still needing to look for a new laptop? I'm so unhappy as I've been in bed for 5 weeks with horrible burns from work on my legs and arms and bum and was looking forward to getting my laptop, any advice on what you think is happening here would be great, is it coming again has it been cancelled I don't even know 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
HaX-22
First Poster
Options
Wow! That really sucks dude, hopefully you will be fit and healthy real soon. Keep on asking for replies they've got to help you dude!
0 Likes
David T
First Poster
Options

Thank you I've now reordered but this time I've managed to get the book 2 pro 360 for £50 cheaper than I paid for the book 2 pro and its coming on Saturday so it's maybe a small win as its a better product 

0 Likes
HaX-22
First Poster
Options
👍
0 Likes