Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 05-06-2023 07:19 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
commandantesse
First Poster
Options
Hi
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @commandantesse and welcome to Samsungs Nordic community! 👋

If you want, introduce yourself here and tell a little bit about yourself! Also check out our Photo Club and Gaming Club - and dont miss out on our contest with great prizes that we have now and then 😎

/Emmi
0 Likes
BigGaben
Pioneer
Options

Greetings everyone, although I've been involved in Samsung Smartlab+ for a while, I'm trying this community out to see if it's interesting and giving, and not only ment for advertising towards its members.

I'm David, an electrical engineering and computer science student with focus on IoT and embedded systems. I work as an IT-consultant and on my spare time I'm a gym-rat. 

My interrests, and also why I'm here, are mostly in the technical aspects of electronics. That is, the performance and specifications of hardware components, and also optimizations on the software level of devices.

I'll see what this community is about, and the potential for interresting insights and discussions on this forum.

Best regards,

David

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hello @BigGaben and welcome! 👋

Sounds like you have a lot going on and big interest in tech, nice!

Here you are welcome to start or engage in conversations in our forum, and shoot me a DM in case you have any questions 😃

/Emmi
MrNiceguy1963
First Poster
Options
Hi🙏 Hope to meet many new friends here, have a beautiful day/night 😘⚘️💕
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @MrNiceguy1963 and welcome! 😎 Feel free to start a new thread in our Samsung Lounge or have a look around in our community! 🙌

/Emmi
0 Likes
xLeviAckerman
Student
Options
Tja! Kirito här! Samsung använder hela livet! Bara att byta dator till en Apple har drivit mig till vansinne... haft min galaxy z flip i 3år snart (tappat flera gånger, studtsat ner för flera trappor mm. Och först nu har där börjat komma lite små sprickor på baksidan! Aldrig så mkt som en repa på skärm eller skador på telefon förutom dessa nya små repor nu!) Samsung 4 life! Hoppas att rewards poängen kan ge iaf någon liten produkt eller andra förmåner 😊
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @xLeviAckerman and welcome! Glad to hear you are a fan of Samsung, the best brand 👼 We have competitions here with chance to win awesome Samsung tech and also in the Members app you will find offers and rewards points. Here we have users from Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway so we like to keep it in English so everyone can understand. Welcome again! 🤠

/Emmi
xLeviAckerman
Student
Options
Oj! Ursäkta! Då kör jag på svenska hädanefter 😁
Sanaz82
Apprentice
Options
Hej jag heter Sanaz och jag gillar min katt,min man och mina barn💖