Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Has anyone actually received their reward from the promotions team πŸ˜ͺ

(Topic created on: 23-11-2021 08:27 AM)
Michellelouise
Explorer
Options
Has anyone purchased a phone from tesco under the reward deal and not received their reward? 6weeks and waiting .......... feeling pretty fobbed off! 
6 REPLIES 6
p3as
Explorer
Options
No. I've been waiting the same amount of time. Did you speak with anyone at Samsung?
0 Likes
Michellelouise
Explorer
Options
Yes I've been in contact with the promotions team and getting fobbed apparently it was lost in transit. Apparently its been authorised but not sent out. Making me wonder whether there wasn't enough stock for the promos. False advertising right there. Have you been in contact with them?
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
No. I haven't had the time, because I assumed it was going to be stressful. The promo went on until the beginning of November, and I've been waiting over 45 days now.

I got some free buds in a promo last year and they came a week after being validated. I had a dispatch email the night they were sent (and I'm sure I got a text too) and I've had nothing this time.

There's a few posts on here that make it seem like a few people have had this problem
Michellelouise
Explorer
Options
Still no sign for me πŸ˜“ bit of a let down really.
p3as
Explorer
Options
What did they say? I've tried to talk to someone on chat and they just gave me an email address but I didn't get any kind of reply to say they had it or they would contact me good

Samsung had the promotion on until November so we claimed way before the end. They've got plenty of watches because they're selling them, as in there's no supply issue. If they didn't have enough allocated for the promotion it should have said on the small print that it's a limited amount available and it didn't.

Reading through experiences on here and Reddit makes me believe that a lot of people have had similar situations to us where they've not received anything and had absolute nightmares trying to claim. I don't have the energy for that stress. Feel let down too mate 😞
0 Likes
Michellelouise
Explorer
Options
I'm still getting the same authorised but still not sent out.

It's bad especially because alot of people buy a phone because its on a good promotion. False advertising at its finest isn't it.
0 Likes