Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone actually had a good experience with Samsung support?

(Topic created on: 07-06-2024 01:59 PM)
ashee
Pioneer
Options
Every time I have reached out to Samsung support, their only proposed solutions have been to either reset the phone or reset the settings. Unfortunately, neither of these options has ever proven effective in resolving the issues I have encountered. It appears that this may be a convenient method for them to avoid providing genuine assistance. I am curious to know if anyone has ever received actual help from Samsung support. 

4 REPLIES 4
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
What kind of problem do you have?
0 Likes
ashee
Pioneer
Options
At this moment two issues. I went ahead and did a reset even if its painful and the problem still exists.

So I went through major pain to fix all settings etc again because they nonchalantly always say reset no matter what.
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Usually a reset fixes a majority of software related issues, an alternative to that is to go into Safe Mode - if the problem doesn't show in Safe Mode, an app is causing the problem. 

I've actually never used Samsung support as I solved the problems myself, so can't say much about it really. Samsung service center on the other hand is something I'm very impressed with (for hardware related issues I've had). 

0 Likes
ashee
Pioneer
Options
Turns out one issue is a bug in the app now so my reset was for nothing.
0 Likes