(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 10:11 PM)
Neo001
Legend
Options

Dear Moderators, 

@PaulM1

@AndrewL 

@AntS 

James van Arend has posted baseless allegations against me in several communities and in several posts. These are totally not true. Please help.

Screenshot of all the posts where he has mentioned me and made baseless allegations.

Screenshot_20221001-225938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Useless comments that he has posted , naming me - 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/smart-home/onze-samsung-oven-bakt-brood-niet-goed-meer/td-p/6131...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-gallery/where-the-creations-touch-the-sky/td-p/6130393

Don't know what's wrong with this dude. Please help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

@Neo001 : I think there’s been enough time and opportunity for those accusing you of sending inappropriate messages to get in touch with us and provide the requested evidence of it to us (as opposed to repeated public accusations without anything to back them up). Unless we receive evidence that says otherwise, then I'm happy to say that you are free of all charges.

The Private/Direct Message feature can be switched off or on in a user’s Settings on a web browser - either by us or the user at any time.  But as far as I’m aware there isn’t a way for a user to be completely blocked from using the feature.

View solution in context

27 REPLIES 27
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
You been sending links containing photos of your pet snake Lol

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Neo001
Legend
Options

Those are the lies spread by that Member and there is no ounce of truth in what that Member says.

Its unfortunate that people have started believing those lies.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I think my post was the one and only post started with "strange", without taking any sides, at the time I felt story was not adding up.

2nd, always and every life story has Two sides and we only heard one side, now we are hearing you

I have no negative experience here, neither from you or any other member up to date

Tc all
Neo001
Legend
Options

Thank you IndiW for posting, much appreciated.

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The post also had me confused. I've noticed myself your very helpful replies in the community lately.
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Here is the Thread posted in the german Community, a completely different accusation than in the UK.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/hallo/m-p/6131658#M40916

Barney0w.png
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
I agree with comment by Fiona26 - you have made quite a few good and helpful posts on the forum and it all seems a bit strange
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Notice the post on this link is now deleted !
0 Likes
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The thread creator must have done this himself, in Germany there are no active moderators on weekends

Barney0w.png
0 Likes