Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Places for Airsoft/Paintballing?

(Topic created on: 28-10-2021 04:31 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
What are some good places for airsoft or paintballing (latter is preferred) on a day out and any tips to get deals, when booking such an event? Thanks! 😊

I've heard Virgin offer paintballing, as part of their experience days program. However, I'm not sure if this is a good idea/deal to go through.
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LiquidSnake  Not too sure of the best ones myself but think you are based in Coventry so this one might be worth a look if the virgin one does not appeal https://www.paintballgames.co.uk/centre/coventry-paintball/ 

Noticed on the Virgin site that they do an Escape Room with a difference - trapped in a prison van and there's another one Rage Room Experience-Smash a variety of large and small items including old TV’s!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mallone
Navigator
Options
If this is your first time paintballing, then I'd like to offer some advise. Buy more paintballs than you think you'll need because it's no fun running out after 10 minutes of the round. Also, wear gloves and cover them ankles!
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks, will definitely look into it 🤓! The rage room sounds quite fun though 😅!