Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good morning

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 10:39 AM)
D2Alpha4
Pioneer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Good morning to everyone from across the pond, where the English summer has been and gone. It lasted 2 days. 

In 2022 my phone contract is due for an upgrade. At present I have the Galaxy note 9 and very happy with it. Protected with excellent phone cover so no broken screen. If I was to upgrade what do you guys recommend? If I was to keep the Note 9, what would I be missing out on? 
4 REPLIES 4
PaulMrT
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
I can also upgrade I have Note 20 Ultra , looking at S21 Ultra or Fold 3.... specs good on S21 , features good on Fold 3. I can't fault my Note but i don't use the S-pen enough. If your 9 does all you need and 🔋 is fine then keep what you have. Think i'm in upgrade mood as i 'can' not i 'need' to LOL
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Voyager
Options
Samsung Lounge
Just upgraded from note10 to S21 ultra..if your phone is not due upgrade it 2022 then I'm sure there will be other handsets out by then
0 Likes
Jrow
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
If you do decide not to upgrade get a price reduction from your service provider. You've finished paying fo the phone at the end of contract.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Samsung Lounge
I am on a Note 10 plus 5G. November 25th is my upgrade date but I plan to go on a sim only plan with the flexibility of being able to upgrade at anytime...

If I had to upgrade it would be the Fold 3 that's caught my eye.