Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 10:07 AM)
D2Alpha4
Pioneer
Options
Good morning to everyone from across the pond, where the English summer has been and gone. It lasted 2 days. 

In 2022 my phone contract is due for an upgrade. At present I have the Galaxy note 9 and very happy with it. Protected with excellent phone cover so no broken screen. If I was to upgrade what do you guys recommend? If I was to keep the Note 9, what would I be missing out on? 
4 REPLIES 4
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
I can also upgrade I have Note 20 Ultra , looking at S21 Ultra or Fold 3.... specs good on S21 , features good on Fold 3. I can't fault my Note but i don't use the S-pen enough. If your 9 does all you need and 🔋 is fine then keep what you have. Think i'm in upgrade mood as i 'can' not i 'need' to LOL
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Just upgraded from note10 to S21 ultra..if your phone is not due upgrade it 2022 then I'm sure there will be other handsets out by then
0 Likes
Jrow
First Poster
Options
If you do decide not to upgrade get a price reduction from your service provider. You've finished paying fo the phone at the end of contract.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I am on a Note 10 plus 5G. November 25th is my upgrade date but I plan to go on a sim only plan with the flexibility of being able to upgrade at anytime...

If I had to upgrade it would be the Fold 3 that's caught my eye.