Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

'Gifts that give back' , bonus £50 not working?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 05:14 PM)
Darksidutmoon
Apprentice
Options

Hi Community

I bought the New Filp and galaxy watch4 just before Xmas 2021 using the gifts that give back promo. Both products tracked the claims fine and I have received the cashback for each.

But the promo also involved an extra £50 for each additional product purchased. So buying both should have given me an extra £50. All info in the promo faq says this tracks automatically if the same email address is used for each claims (which it was), but I've never received any confirmation or acknowledgement from samsung at all.

I've tried to contact Samsung 3 time but they haven't acknowledged or responded to any contact request.

Has anyone else found this problem? Has anyone successfully obtained the extra £50 cashback (or found a way to get Samsung to answer a contact request)?

everything was purchased and claimed correctly, the claims themselves were settled fine. Just this bonus doesn't appear to be working at all for me

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Darksidutmoon
Apprentice
Options

Not telephone, I've tried their contact us section of the claim tracking pages here

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/giftsthatgiveback/en-GB/support/contact 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Darksidutmoon
Apprentice
Options

No, no reply.

Sent 3 contact requests over that last couple of weeks and no acknowledgement or response from them

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same here 3 of 4 claims paid but no bonus £50
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Solution
Darksidutmoon
Apprentice
Options

Thanks all for commenting. Just heard back from Samsung now.

They added the bonus £50 to one of the other cashback so they had already sent the money through. 

It just wasn't clear that it had been added, but twas my bad. Anyone else experiencing the same if you check you cashback amounts see if any are £50 higher than they should be. Might be that this has caused confusion for others too, but the money has come through

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Now asking me for an IMEI number for my 4th claim, which is a Soundbar ????????????????????????????

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Telephone number goes in circles saying goto the webpage, finally found a speak to a rep option, guess what endless call waiting

0 Likes