Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting no help with missing delivery

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 09:34 AM)
Eoinbm
Student
Options

I ordered a phone here in Portugal on Monday with next day delivery. Now it's my 4th day of sitting waiting in the apartment with no idea if the phone will be delivered today. Samsung support say it's not their problem and to wait a few more days. How is this acceptable? This has taken up my whole week and I have received no updates or explanation about what's happening with the delivery.

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Eoinbm: I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering a delay with your delivery. Unfortunately I am unable to provide an update from this position, as I am based in the UK. Although I understand that you have been in touch previously, please reach out to the Online Shop Team in your region by following the link below and scrolling to the Suporte section at the bottom of the page, as they are best placed to look into this further for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/pt/

0 Likes
Eoinbm
Student
Options

They say they won't do anything until the delivery is 15 days late, which seems a bizarre way to treat a customer, when they could surely call the delivery company and get the issue sorted in 5 minutes. They seem to be taking no responsibility for the phone being delivered. Just refusing to do anything to help the situation. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
nejnej
First Poster
Options
Why is my delivery being constantly changed
0 Likes