Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 13-12-2018 08:59 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Cyberpunk is not really my cup of tea but I did read that it was released with lots of game-breaking bugs, especially for the console version. Many people were massively disappointed due to this, especially if you take into account that they worked on it for more than 8 years. I can see that they removed it from the PlayStation Store and the release date is now "to be determined". Sometimes it's just better to wait a bit longer, like with the Cuphead DLC, it was supposed to come out at the end of 2020 but they preferred to delay the release until they think the game is fully ready.

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Reading these comments, I am so glad I didn't rush in to buying Cyberpunk, I think I'll wait a while until they fix it up further before I give it a shot. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I'm also very glad that I didn't rush cyberpunk (It's a mess!) 

Currently me and my collogues are playing some sea of thieves. Definitely a good team building exercise haha :winking-face: 

We kinda like to plunder the small ships 😂

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I can't tell you how disappointed I was with Cyberpunk. Bought a new GPU just so I could max it out a bit more (moved from 2070 to 3070) but the bugs aren't the main problem. The city, whilst impressive, is lifeless and just not worth exploring. If it was a smaller game with hubs ala Deus Ex, it would make for a better experience. The AI is non existent, you might as well turn them off. 

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Honestly, It was one of the games I was looking forward to but I intentionally isolated myself from marketting material which has prevented some major disappointment for me. The more I learn about the less I would like to play it ^^' 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Currently I kinda, accidentally got myself addicted to the new Age of Empires (I'm a bit of an RTS-freak but it's rare for good ones to come out :face-with-tears-of-joy: ). Loving it so far!

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all! In case you didn't know, we now have a Samsung Community area dedicated to gaming: Gaming Clubhttps://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/gaming-club/ct-p/gaming-hub-uk ! 😊😎

(It'll fully open shortly, BTW.)

I'll close this thread off so gaming conversations can carry on in their new home - but before I do, I'd like to thank SjorsK for starting this thread, and indeed all those who contributed. ❤️😊

0 Likes