Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 24-12-2020 07:38 AM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Newest Star Wars World and last one as I told you 👉🤣🤣

Ua.jpg

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I also got a new guilty pleasure..... Animal Crossing :')
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Aaaand recently I started with a Classic, named Chrono trigger ^-^ Loving it! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Currently playing Spellforce 3, picked it up on Steam sale, and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. I played the first one ages ago, and kind of forgot about it. Really enjoying the mixture of RTS and RPG!
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
mhmm! RTS and RPG? My favorite genres :winking-face:

I should give it a try in the future :smiling-face:
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Definitely! Not sure if you are on Steam, but you can still pick it up for a 67% discount on it.
0 Likes
StephanieFisher
First Poster
Options

Hey there, I play many games, but at the moment my favourite is Diablo 2.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Diablo 2 is an amazing game @StephanieFisher. I also played the first and the third ones, the whole series is very good. At the moment I'm playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and I can't wait to start the first trilogy of Assassin's Creed, that's going to be good too. I like so many different games that I've got a veeery long list waiting for me to go through 😅

mscott89
First Poster
Options

Recently my favourite types of games have been single player - open world type games.

I especially have a love for the Arkham(batman) series and the Witcher series.

Also recently did a re-play through of GTA 5 storymode, which is amazing honestly.

All time favourite single player game has to be the Witcher 3 though, its simply amazing. 

Hoping right now that Cyberpunk 2077 gets fixed, as it has a ton of bugs at the moment, so i can play and enjoy it as well, since the concept looks amazing.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Cyberpunk has been a big let down for me. The performance I got was fine but there's a bug at the moment during a quest which renders it unplayable almost. The city is devoid of life (the pedestrians may as well not be there they're so dumb) and the car physics are way off. Either CDPR bit off more than they could chew or they let the success of The Witcher III go to their heads and believe they're better than they actually are. I think it would have worked better if it was level based rather than open world. 

Apart from sacking that off for the time being, I'm playing FFXIV, Elite Dangerous, Quake Champions, Divinity Original Sin 2 and just started Immortals Fenyx Rising which is almost like a Breath of the Wild rip off set in Ancient Greece. Better combat but not nearly as inventive.