Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 17-07-2019 02:11 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Oh yes! Its super cool. Best, expansion yet... Probably one of the best game stories I have seen thus far (Alright, Nier Automata is still the absolute top :winking-face: ).

I'm currently on the level 78 quests :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Hopefully you only rushed the fetch quests (The start of the game is.... Boring, especially the combat). The story makes up for it though. The ARR-Post first credits quests can be quite a chore but how it all plays out makes it worth it :smiling-face: I also love all those little hooks hidden here and there that might be minor side stories in the MSQ that suddenly become... A main thing when you least expect it :smiling-face:

The best thing about shadow bringers is they have tons of little story arcs in the MSQ that are their own independent things. With one major storyline with an overarcing plot.

Some technical lingo:
MSQ = Main Story Quest
ARR = A Realm Reborn (The initial launch of FFXIV 2.0, which is after the game was completely rebuild from scratch).
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
I do need time to go back and find all the hidden bits in ARR, which I will do at some point.

I just hit the level 80 MSQ quests last night. The story is amazing (it doesn't feel like a chore to quest, since the story keeps you so gripped), the dungeons are great, the gameplay is smooth, the launch was smooth. Loving it!

Welcome to the Community!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Soon there will be new game+ :smiling-face: That will be awesome :face-with-tears-of-joy:

The launch was quite smooth indeed, only long queus from time to time and... Waiting for a single player duty ^^' Also group AR Roulette is... Messed up ^^'
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

No time :video-game: No computer :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Did you do Eden? Pretty easy so far, but Savage Titan should be fuuuun.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Only the first one today, will finish the rest over the course of the week :smiling-face: But its super cool so far :smiling-face: 

On what server do you play? :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
I'm on Odin. Light Data Centre.

How about you?

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Louisox on Chaos, the other one ^^' Darn haha! 😛 Kinda hate that Datacenter split ^^'
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Ah, that's a shame. You'll have to let me know what you think of the rest of Eden!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I completed it tonight :face-with-tears-of-joy: I liked it but it might also be underwhelming for some people in the short term. 

Minor spoilers in the box :smiling-face: 

Spoiler
Basically its a building for the future, I love the idea how the eden builds up and the way the way everything changes...

The end of the story however, well that was a real buildup that can scare us, a lot 😮 

The mechanics where cool but not something super exciting. But definitely enjoyable! They where easy to grasp except for some at the last one, also the music... I love how square does it :smiling-face: 

0 Likes