Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games I recommend to play on PS2

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 12:02 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options

I know it is an old console, but honestly one of my favourites. Here are some I absolutely recommend:

- The Warriors
- Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact
- Burnout 3: Takedown
- Jak 1/2/3
- Tekken 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2005/2006
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- GTA San Andreas
- Ico
- God of War

If you guys got anymore, comment below😎.
6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

PS2 was and still is a super console and it's a big part of my childhood along with PS1 😍 I'm more of a Survival Horror player, so I would say that these are my favourite games on this console:

- Silent Hill 2, 3, Downpour, 4 The Room, Origins

- Rule of Rose

- Forbidden Siren 1 and 2

- Resident evil (just all of them)

- Haunting Ground 

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice choices! I have never played the PS1 that much and really, the only game that I know of that is probably my favourite is Metal Gear Solid 😎. The games you mentioned though were way too scary for me as a kid 😅. But, if I were to mention another good horror game (even if it is just a demo), it would be probably Silent Hills by Hideo Kojima (very hard to find that game now, but I believe there are ways to play it 😮). Words cannot describe how scary that game was 😨.
StephK1
Options

Always has to be anything Crash Bandicoot for me- the Wrath of Cortex in particular.  Just finished this little nanoblocks figure yesterday! 😀

20210913_200748.jpg

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Woah... Impressive! I never had the opportunity to play games in that series, but I've heard they were a blast 😄!
StephK1
Options

Definitely took a lot of patience- just like the newest Crash game. 😅 If you ever get chance, it's a great platformer series, and worth giving a try! 🙂

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hmm... if there are any on the Switch, I'll be sure to give it a try 😎. Thanks for the recommendation! 😁
0 Likes