Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Unpacked

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 06:14 AM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Awesome Unpacked - 17th March 2021.

Expected to announce/launch the new A52 and A72 among others. 

11 REPLIES 11
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I feel a new phone for work coming on 🤣
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
😆😆 I've said the same, I DEFINITELY do not need an A series, or any more phones at all, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to help myself with one of these higher end A's this year 😬😅 have you seen my post with the early A52 5G unboxing video? Worth a watch if you haven't, it's looking good, and comes with 25 watt brick, cable AND a clear case ITB. 🙄😤😄
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
wow that sounds awesome, 🔥 no not seen it will have to watch, yea these a series sounds good, I just don't fancy using s21U for sat nav and it will get passed about for people signing for their cars, so I think a cheaper device is in order for those tasks, I did get an m51 but it was an absolute animal
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
at this point it would be cheaper for you to just purchase the company ash 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
exactly well I love my s21 U and have made the decision to keep the S20 for work instead and that's when a small phone really matters and have my beast for everyday life also I don't want her getting hurt at work 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
but I might buy an a series just for a peeler 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
🤣 yeah I've stopped kidding myself,and admit I will be buying a new phone in the not so distant future 😬
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
to be honest I will get a note 21 ultra I know I will, I have the biggest phone on the planet now so it can't get any bigger but I can have a phone with a slot for the s pen 😄
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
oh god 😂,I'm not going for something that expensive.maybe op 9 pro or oppo find 3,just love different kind of phones
0 Likes