What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S23 or S25

(Topic created on: 28-12-2022 10:46 AM)
Options
Mobilephones are modern accessory to have. Because it makes the Working Class feel better amongst the Echelons. 

With the release of Galaxy S23 Ultra, what exactly can it offer me that already Galaxy S21 Ultra is not offering? 

I can wait another two years for S25 ️ 

Dare you to convince 😏 😜 😤 me! 
PARTICIPANT OBSERVER
5 REPLIES 5
keith30
Maestro
Options
More or else the same as the S22 range, maybe a bigger battery and improved camera that's sums up much of the differences 🤔
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly enhanced camera and a faster processor, though it all depends on needs/budget and whether your Device is still functioning well enough for your requirements.  Some speculation  that the  Galaxy S23 Ultra will feature  exclusive camera abilities like the "Ultra stabilization" feature that may have  been a  response to Apple's Action Mode,  camera-related tip. The custom 200MP sensor that will likely end up in the S23 Ultra for the first time on a Galaxy S-line phone will also be capable of greatly improved low-light shots. Samsung's flagship phones already offer an excellent Night mode in the camera app, so any further low-light improvements are likely to focus on hardware upgrades.  Hearing that pricing expected in the region of  $1199, uk price may not be an exact equivalent.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Am with you my gee, we wait for the s25
0 Likes
Options
Then it seems Samsung has not expedite anything new here rather rebranding the same S with little 💡 that manifest itself to be Wow!

Samsung needs to hurry to provide something that goes beyond 🙄 what IPhone is offering.

We deserve to be woow so it makes it easier to handover our savings to Samsung to acquire the finest things in life.
PARTICIPANT OBSERVER
0 Likes
Patience
First Poster
Options
Agreed, I was in terrible need of new phone but will get by with a used note til then. Rather disappointed to be honest.
0 Likes