Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S21 Series | FAQ's and Pre-order details

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 02:49 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

The new series of Samsung smartphones have been revealed at Unpacked 2021: the Galaxy S21 series – available to pre-order now in the Nordics (SE, DK, FI, NOuntil 28 January 2021! And don't forget to check out the pre-order promotions on offer with it too! When purchasing a phone in the S21 series you can claim Galaxy Buds (which ones depends on phone model) and SmartTag for only 99SEK, 99NOK, 79DKK or 9.90.

During 2020 we all faced the challenges of not seeing our loved ones, but somehow we also managed to maintain our social lives and connections through the great world of technology. Virtual work meetings, endless phone calls and online house parties became a part of the new normal.

The next gen Samsung smartphones, the S21 series, aim to support the new normal - allowing us to share our world and connect with the people around us. With Galaxy S21, you can do more than ever, more easily, with an ecosystem of Galaxy innovations, experiences and connected devices — from your tablets, wearables, PCs to Smart TVs and home appliances.

In summary: the Galaxy S21 makes your everyday… well, E P I C!

The Galaxy S21 series comes in three models to fit your lifestyle and feature needs: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra.

S21 & S21+: triple-lens, AI-enhanced pro-grade camera system built for every user, so anyone (even me maybe?) can capture, edit, and share amazing shots, and in steady 8K video; edge-to-edge, Dynamic AMOLED 2X adaptive 120Hz display; the most advanced processor ever in a Galaxy device, so you can download quickly and game and stream seamlessly.

S21 Ultra: quad-lens advanced pro-grade AI-enhanced camera system, which includes ultra-wide and wide lenses, as well as Dual Zoom-lenses (one optical 3x and one optical 10x; adaptive display that supports a refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz at Quad HD+ quality; Wi-Fi 6E and Ultra Wide Band (UWB); S Pen support…

(Yes, S Pen support on an S-Series!)

And of course there’s a lot more. Epic, one might say.

So - what are your thoughts on the new S21 series? If you have any questions regarding the S21 or how to pre-order feel free to ask them here. You can also check out the UK S21 board for more FAQ's. 

//The Community Team 🤝

// ElinH
61 REPLIES 61
Solution
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

That is very odd, I will check what is going on there - but luckily you found the community! 😀

Unfortunately you can't use two offers at the same time. So if you choose to buy the product via Benify you can't use the pre-order deal with the Galaxy Buds and the SmartTag. 

Have a nice evening!

// ElinH
PHZ
Apprentice
Options

I try to preorder the S21 ultra with a trade in of a S20 ultra but it says "Can't verify the IMEI" I have tried with 2 different IMEI and none of them work.

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @PHZ  👋

If you send me a private message with both of your IMIE numbers I will try to get this sorted for you. To send me a message click on my profile name and then when on my profile there is a "send a message" button 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
RAGE77
Explorer
Options

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (in Phantom Navy color) about an hour after the event on the 14th and it still hasn't moved on the track order page, at all. It still says "Order placed", next step is "Customize yours". Tons of other swedes in another forum has their orders at "Preparing shipping" which worries me because my shipping step is several steps away.

Is my order stuck somehow?

s21screen.png

0 Likes
Solution
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @RAGE77 😁 

No need to worry - everything with your order looks normal. But since you ordered a custom phone (Phantom Navy colour), delivery will be up to 4-6 weeks. If you chose the deal with the Buds and the SmartTag, these will arrive separately before your phone. Hope this makes sense!

Ciao 💃

// ElinH
Gnizzel
Student
Options

I did preorder on S21 Ultra Samsungs webpage , do i also access the preorder for the buds and smart tag through the members app when i got the phone?

0 Likes
Solution
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey @Gnizzel - welcome to the Community! 😎

To answer your question:

• If you ordered your phone through Upgrade+ or through another retailer you have to register for the offer in Members App once you have received your new phone. If you made a pre-order during the campaign, from the first time you start the phone you have 2 weeks to claim your deal.
  • If it's a normal/other order on www.samsung.com you don't have to do anything in Members to get the Buds and SmartTag- you add them to your shopping cart when you make the order.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have any other questions!

// ElinH
Gnizzel
Student
Options

Thank you , yeah its pre order with Upgrade+.

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Okay, great! Simply register or login with your Samsung Account on your new phone and go to "Benefits" (Förmåner), and you will find the offer and instructions on how to proceed there. Have a nice weekend 🙂

// ElinH
SusanneD55
Apprentice
Options

Hi

My name is Susanne and I am living in Denmark.

I have just ordered my first Samsung mobile, a Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra and am very exited about this new universe. My previous phones have been Huawei - but now I will try this Samsung flagship.

Maybee we could share our experiences with the 21 Ultra in here?

0 Likes