Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S21 Series | FAQ's and Pre-order details

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 01:59 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

The new series of Samsung smartphones have been revealed at Unpacked 2021: the Galaxy S21 series – available to pre-order now in the Nordics (SE, DK, FI, NOuntil 28 January 2021! And don't forget to check out the pre-order promotions on offer with it too! When purchasing a phone in the S21 series you can claim Galaxy Buds (which ones depends on phone model) and SmartTag for only 99SEK, 99NOK, 79DKK or 9.90.

During 2020 we all faced the challenges of not seeing our loved ones, but somehow we also managed to maintain our social lives and connections through the great world of technology. Virtual work meetings, endless phone calls and online house parties became a part of the new normal.

The next gen Samsung smartphones, the S21 series, aim to support the new normal - allowing us to share our world and connect with the people around us. With Galaxy S21, you can do more than ever, more easily, with an ecosystem of Galaxy innovations, experiences and connected devices — from your tablets, wearables, PCs to Smart TVs and home appliances.

In summary: the Galaxy S21 makes your everyday… well, E P I C!

The Galaxy S21 series comes in three models to fit your lifestyle and feature needs: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra.

S21 & S21+: triple-lens, AI-enhanced pro-grade camera system built for every user, so anyone (even me maybe?) can capture, edit, and share amazing shots, and in steady 8K video; edge-to-edge, Dynamic AMOLED 2X adaptive 120Hz display; the most advanced processor ever in a Galaxy device, so you can download quickly and game and stream seamlessly.

S21 Ultra: quad-lens advanced pro-grade AI-enhanced camera system, which includes ultra-wide and wide lenses, as well as Dual Zoom-lenses (one optical 3x and one optical 10x; adaptive display that supports a refresh rate from 10Hz to 120Hz at Quad HD+ quality; Wi-Fi 6E and Ultra Wide Band (UWB); S Pen support…

(Yes, S Pen support on an S-Series!)

And of course there’s a lot more. Epic, one might say.

So - what are your thoughts on the new S21 series? If you have any questions regarding the S21 or how to pre-order feel free to ask them here. You can also check out the UK S21 board for more FAQ's. 

//The Community Team 🤝

// ElinH
61 REPLIES 61
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I want a Phantom Navy S21 Ultra! Man that looks sexy! I've already picked up the Note 20Ultra, so I doubt I'll be able to convince the missis to let me get one. I did just convince a co-worker into pre ordering one though. Maybe he'll let me check it out when it arrives.

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

It does doesn't it 😍 You'll have to have a go at your friend's one when he gets it and give us an update.

// ElinH
daredake
Apprentice
Options

Why are the prices in Europe not getting a similar price reduction like the US did ($200)?

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi! Welcome to the Community 😀 

Unfortunately, the only thing I can say is that prices vary between countries and regions. There are a lot  of different factors that play a part in why this is and that affects the price. Hope this makes sense and have a nice day!

// ElinH
0 Likes
daredake
Apprentice
Options

Ah I see, I guess taxes and what not. One last question, why is there no stock for chargers in the Swedish e-store?
How can you run out of stock in one of the most important times of the year? The only thing stopping me from pre-ordering is the fact that I won't have a charger.

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey @daredake 🙂 

If you follow this link to the adapter you'll get to the one that works with S21 and there are a few in stock - selling fast though like you said. Try the link and in the meantime I'll look into when we get more stock in. Let me know how you go!

// ElinH
0 Likes
daredake
Apprentice
Options

Nice thank you, but why are those selling at 350 SEK instead of 240 SEK?
Samsung said that since they removed the charger from the box, they'd lower the prices ($25 or 240 SEK I guess).

Like I don't mind paying that amount, considering how much I will pay for the 21U but still... It feels like a lot of unnecessary confusion.

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

The charger that I sent you through the link includes a cable - that is why it is a bit more expensive. Unfortunately the adapter only option is sold out - but that goes for 240 SEK. Hope that explains things! 

// ElinH
Magnus2
Apprentice
Options

There is no way to contact you anymore. No e-mail adress and no staff in the chat for the whole day.
Trying here, will the pre-order deal work for buying in Samsung Shop via Benify?

0 Likes