Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20FE camera not working

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 07:11 PM)
Shwetha004
Student
Options
Hey there! It has come to my notice that the camera for S20 FE is not working for zooms below 10 and above 0.5 and shows white screen. This problem is present from Sunday that is 12/11/22. I want to know why this is happening and what can be done to fix it. Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Try force shutting the camera app down and wipe cache and data and then run app again and see if it goes white bellow x10 and above x0.5
Shwetha004
Student
Options
Hello! Thank you for the suggestion. I tried this and the condition is still the same. I'm getting white screen again.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Then only thing left is to return it to store where you bought it and request a RMA if it has warranty still. Otherwise you can ask them to give you how much it would cost and you choose if you want to pay for it or have it returned without repairs.
0 Likes
Shwetha004
Student
Options
Is it a hardware issue or a software issue?
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
That is hard to say. That's why easiest is to send it to samsung and they will test it with special equipment to see if it's hardware or software.
0 Likes
Shwetha004
Student
Options
So I tried a method by typing *#0*# and checking the MEGA CAM option. I get white screen there too. So is it a hardware issue?
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Hard to say might just be a firmware problem. But if a reflash of the phone doesn't fix it then only thing left is hardware issue.
0 Likes