Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Live

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 11:38 AM)
emigrating
Pioneer
Options

Probably better posted in the Wearables forum on the UK side, but figured I may as well try here also.

Doing some remodeling at the moment, which led to this sequence of events.

Take dog for a walk in the rain, Come back home, Kids lets the dog in before I get him dry, Dog starts jumping on and drying himself on sofa, I give chase, Finally gets dog dry and sorted, Removes my Buds Live and put them back in their charging case, Start drying the sofa, Continue moving furniture around etc.

See, there in the middle, where I removed and put away my Buds Live? Yup. I was just a little distracted when that happened, so I have no idea where I put them. I've already looked EVERYWHERE, so they probably ended up in one of the bags going to the tip 😕

So, we're finally up to the question at hand, is there NO WAY AT ALL to activate the locate feature on the buds while they are locked away in their case? This seems like a huge oversight from Samsung's side. I dont know about you, but I'm way more likely to misplace the entire thing rather than just one of the buds. Sure, I understand there are battery logistics at work, but have the case wake up once an hour or whatever so the phone (if present) can still connect to it/them and make them chime/beep/ding.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
HER
First Poster
Options

I recieved my live buds early February (SM-R180NZKAEUB ). Very often, I loose contact with the left bud. I hear some pling pling sound. After I while, it can reconnect by itself. Sometimes I loose contact with both. I have the phone in my jacket kust 50-70cm from the buds. I tried to find a way to report this problem through te support web but the model no is not recognized. It looks like the serviceprovider for mobilphones just accept mobilephones for online regostration, not the buds (Norway). What to do? PS! The phone and buds are bought directly at Samsung  website. What to do?

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey! Sorry for the late reply here. I'd recommend checking and searching to see if there is a new software update for your Buds. You do this in the Wearables app on your phone 📱 

// ElinH
0 Likes