Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Live

(Topic created on: 18-05-2022 09:34 AM)
Martinhi
Explorer
Options
Anyone out there who, like me, can't use these Buds?

They lose contact when I put the phone (Z Flip 3) in my pocket!

And when walking and turning the head, the sound hacks and stutters like a bad cd-record! 

Even worse is that they've already been exchanged at Samsung service (still same problems) and they don't answer emails no longer!

I'm totally out of ways to get this fixed. I will contact consumer authorities to cancel this purchase.

Anyone experiencing the same? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
seedjalal
Apprentice
Options

Hej

Jag köpte a535g 

0 Likes
seedjalal
Apprentice
Options
Jag vänta på buds pro
0 Likes
Chrissan
Navigator
Options
Tror inte det ingår några buds till den telefonen. Kan inte hitta någon information om det.
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hej @seedjalal 

Jag har redigerat ditt meddelande och tagit bort dina bilder och meddelandet nedan då ditt namn, adress mm framgick på dem. Bara så du vet, om du undrar var de tog vägen 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Maybe issue is your flip 3? Since you said you replaced your buds live and still have issue. So then problem sounds more likely to be your flip 3 and not buds live. I can use my buds live fine with my fold 3
Members_ISbwVo6
First Poster
Options

Have read about extremly many that have this problem. Its very good sound with this buds, but only if you sit still and look forward. They are just totaly useless. You cant even buy crappy ones like this on wish.com. Its probably unfixable since samsung havent done anything about it

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Martinhi 

Sorry to hear your ear buds are not working properly! Have you contacted our Support center? You should definitely get an answer from them 😊

SE: Produktdesign och Support | Samsung Sverige

FI: Tuoteohjeet ja tuki | Samsung Suomi

DK: Produkt Hjælp & Support | Samsung DK

NO: Produkt Hjelp og støtte | Samsung Norge

/Emmi
0 Likes