Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Campaign

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 09:56 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi! I thought I'd start this thread to collect all the questions you have about the S21/Galaxy Buds Campaign 😎

// ElinH
25 REPLIES 25
banaasfari
First Poster
Options
Hi I bought the Samsung s22 ultra through tree and I was told to register in Samsung members app to get the free buds I don't seem to find the campaign offer
0 Likes
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

@banaasfari  Hi :smiling-face: 

It can take up to 5 days after you turned on you phone until the offer is showing in the Members app after. 

More info : 

SE:Förköp och få erbjudanden värda 3 990 kr | Samsung Sverige

DK: Forudbestil og fa et tilbud til en vardi af 2.799 kr | Samsung Danmark

NO :Forhandskjop og fa mer til en verdi av 3 990 kr | Samsung Norge

FI: Ennakkotilaajille etuja 379 euron arvosta | Samsung Suomi

If you after followed the instructions still have any issue pleas use this page and send a ticket to the partner handling the promotion 

campaign-support - VEDDESTAGRUPPEN

The promotion ticket will be opened when the preorder period is over 25/2

0 Likes
banaasfari
First Poster
Options
Hi it has been 6 days since my phone is active and i still havent recived the campaign for the galaxy buds
0 Likes
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Received my confirmation email just now, so they are working on it. I applied on 22.02 so that might let others know about how long it takes. It does say response within 72 working hours so it's within the timeframe. 

WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It's in the Samsung members app. Look for the banner that is advertising the offer and tap on that. If it's not on the front banner then look under benefits.

Screenshot_20220301-111635_Samsung Members.jpg

MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi @banaasfari  

Have it been 6-days since you claimed your offer in Members? Or 6 days since your activated your phone and you still cant see the offer ? 

If you still cant see your offer you can use this link also : Start | Samsung Kampanj (veddesta-kampanj.se) on a computer or in your phone. 

Since the official start of registration period was 25/2 our warehouse started the validation and confirmation from the 25/2. At the moment you should get your confirmation with in 2-5 working days from registration in Members starting on 25/2. 

If you have any issues you can create a case via this link :  campaign-support - VEDDESTAGRUPPEN

0 Likes