Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday again.

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 07:03 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Friday again. What are you going to do today? Relax alone? maybe be with family or friends? hanging out in the city interacting with people? Watching TV? Dog walking maybe? taking up your phone and hanging out on Fb, Tiktok, Twitter or something similar?  Playing games? Or why not be on Samsung members app and find information, or why not be social on the forums instead  on other social media sites? What's your plan today?
8 REPLIES 8
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Great question @Anonymous User! Im in need of winding down tonight, so Im looking forward to an evening walk, and then some tea, House of The Dragon episodes and tiktok (yes, I might be a bit addicted at this point to the app hehe) 👀

What about you? 

/Emmi
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Be at home. Listen to music on Spotify and hanging around members app. Yes, it is a bit addictive app, but fun 😀! Don't have a tv since 1996 so I am not familiar on those TV shows, long time with out, ay?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

But thats great, that you like the Members app! I believe if you are new there is a ton of information to take part of 😎

Thats a long time but I understand you, you can do the same things on phone and computer these days! House of the Dragon is available on Netflix, quite good if you like fantasy 🐉

/Emmi
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
I have work the whole day and then play some star wars the old republic and zombie panic source. Then watch some youtube/ Netflix or viaplay ☺️
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Testing comments
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Yey it seems to work now again right @Anonymous User ? 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes, at last! Wondering what the issue was? Well, it is working again.
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

It seemed to be a temporary bug but its solved now ✌️

/Emmi