kirky05
Explorer
Options
How do I follow people and I would like to get more badges any advice 😜
10 REPLIES 10
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
And I would like to know how to get rid of the first poster status as I have written many, badges you just get from interacting with people and helping out, following you just click on someone's name and click follow
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @kirky05 and welcome to our amazing Community! You can follow other users by simply clicking on their profile icons and pressing the button +FOLLOW. You can earn badges by doing amazing things in the Community, for example: posting messages, helping other users, accepting solutions, giving and receiving likes, etc 😁

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
How do you get rid of first poster? I would like to think with 1000+ comments I am not a first poster 🤣
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Comments aren't counted as posts. To lose that status you have to create your own topics
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@AshtabS9Ultra  LOL! 😄

We don't know exactly how to unlock the various automatic ranks as it's always been kept secret from us since the very start. 

We've got a thread about the ranks here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/user-rankings/td-p/1325725  and there's one on the Polish Samsung Community too: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-salonik/zosta%C5%84-legend%C4%85-czyli-o-rangach-na-foru...  (Not sure if Members app Community users can see that one though.)

kirky05
Explorer
Options
Thank you 😁
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
OK thank you for that information 😀
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Thanks will get posting lol
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Badges are my favourite thing... I'm still working towards having all of them (purely for the bragging rights) 😂 

Good luck @kirky05 on unlocking them! 🎉