Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback & Suggestions [Products, Apps, Services]

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 12:36 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey you all 🌻

Here's a thread where we can give feedback or suggestions on products, apps, serivces and all things Samsung. I've seen that there's been a few topics like this created recently - so let's collect them all here and I'll be able to forward them to relevant department 😊

// ElinH
14 REPLIES 14
Kindforce
First Poster
Options

So sad and cowardly that Samsung removed the add with the mother and drag queen son, after backlash from some parts of the conservative muslim community.
Will never buy Samsung products again!

0 Likes
FredricNilsson
Student
Options

Hi,

Using The Frame and having it in Art Mode showing beautiful pictures. Then you airplay something to the TV but when you stop airplaying it is not going back to Art Mode. You need to have the remote and turn the TV off. I would like it to go back to where it were, in my example Art mode.

Thanks!

0 Likes
hannezish
First Poster
Options

Why can't I use the same condition mutiple times in a Bixby routine? For example, I would like a routine to apply two times during a day, simply by adding two conditions with different time periods. At the moment, I have to create two seperate routines.

0 Likes
Tjj2023
First Poster
Options

My Suggestion is to make 3 button's when opening the camera so you can select  to archive to family, job, or other. if you do not select it will just go to other and you can move it after. This way you have a chance to organize your pictures when you take the pictures, and not when it is all chaos.

Torben

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hello @Tjj2023 

Thank you for the suggestion, I will take it further within Samsung and we will see if it will be implemented 🌟

/Emmi
0 Likes