Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite Puzzle Games

(Topic created on: 18-03-2021 12:29 PM)
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
What are your favourite puzzle games to stimulate the grey matter with on your smartphone or tablet? I like Wordscapes, Killer Sudoku and Teazel Codewords. Monument Valley, 2048 and I Love Hue are good too.

Please share yours so we can discover genuinely decent games based on real opinions rather than biased reviews one way or the other in the app stores
9 REPLIES 9
WKFD
Pioneer
Options
have look at mistplay in the playstore, similar games to them and you can get money for playing them, I've just got my 3rd £5 amazon gift card
WKFD
Pioneer
Options
this is the only one I've found that you actually get the rewards
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I have considered it but I don't play that many games. I get Google Play spending money from completing Google Rewards Surveys. That regularly gives me enough for free movie rentals, books or app ad removal upgrades.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I like Droidfish, its chess, but an open source app, with some unique features. Such as changing the game engine, playing with the pieces invisible so you have to mentally keep track of all the pieces on the board, or playing using algebraic notion.

Also, Open soduko, its ad free, free to download, and open source, clean UI and allows for editing multiple subscripts per box for when you're doing more complex puzzles.

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I had open sudoku on my PC years ago, nice to see it's still around.
0 Likes
vaxer4
First Poster
Options

I have no interest in the puzzle games I like to play football games and I will suggest you to try these games.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks, I have no interest in Football though so I'll pass on that genre
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I'm using mistplay too now. I was a bit sceptical about how it works but it's great. I'm half way to a £10 just for playing Sudoku as normal the last 3 days, plus Konami slots which racked up massive credits in auto. I've not spent anything in either game and don't intend to. The Amazon credit will pay towards my grocery subs.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Coin Master is a quick paying app via mistplay - https://GetCoinMaster.com/~CDIyEff78b
0 Likes