Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethical question

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 08:50 AM)
Alex Sa
Apprentice
Options

Hi All!

Samsung is still working with russia, despite of aggressive war, slathered people, killed children.

Where is you ethical guidelines? Or money is everything?

PS it was my last samsung phone

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Iamqutaiba
Apprentice
Options
Did u question USA too? IPhone and Microsoft for example?
0 Likes
Alex Sa
Apprentice
Options

Apple and Microsoft officially are out of russia.

Samsung is still there, making profit 👎

0 Likes
Iamqutaiba
Apprentice
Options
You missed the point because you never thought of it haha, I meant when the US invaded other nations like Iraq. Despite all exposed lies claimed by the US we still not condemning the war against a sovereign nation like Iraq or Afghanistan... Did you get now?
0 Likes
Alex Sa
Apprentice
Options

So Afganistan and Iraq is an excuse for all crazy maniacs  to do what they want?

- Why did you rape and murder you 16 year old neighbor?

- Your majesty, there was ted bandy in USA once... He killed many times, why not me?

- Innocent!

Do you think it works like that? 🙄

0 Likes
Iamqutaiba
Apprentice
Options
Dude, I'm myself against any unjust war including the newest one between the west and Russia. I'm asking you where were you due other wars?? I did not excuse them to rage a war.
0 Likes
Alex Sa
Apprentice
Options

I have always been against other wars too. And next ones.

Samsung must stop helping russia killing innocent people

0 Likes
Iamqutaiba
Apprentice
Options
Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and etc must also stop helping the US killing innocent people from your perspective, right? And yet you never wrote to any of them. BTW no one cares about innocent people. You seems to be under 15 to have such thoughts and time to waste. I waste my time to correct your views which is worth it. Salam if you follow the right path.
0 Likes
Alex Sa
Apprentice
Options

As I understand, you are from a country where was a war (Middle East I suppose). When it started, did you write about it?

0 Likes
Iamqutaiba
Apprentice
Options
No because I was young and brainwashed. I got older and I didn't dare to write about it because I was afraid for myself to be arrested and no outsider could understand the struggle, no one condemn the occupation, no one care so why would I write to blind people? Now I only write of frustration due the double standards that floated on the surface.
0 Likes