Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear buds 2 for when you buy S22

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 04:23 PM)
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
I orderd S22 but not going to use it now. Can I order the free ear buds 2 using my old phone or do I really have to order it using the new phone?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Usualy offer appears in members app through phone where offer is valid on. So I don't think you can claim it on your old phone
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
I can already see it in members om my old phone
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
It's not same offer. When you get your new phone I think you get different offer that appears where you claim or it could be different claim process. It also has happen that you must claim offer up on order or if samsung has offer that requires you to order a phone subscription from a carrier.
0 Likes
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
why do you think it is not same offer?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Magidd yes you need to register for the offer through your new phone or by using this link: https://www.veddestagruppen.se/campaign-support-3/

😊

/Emmi
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
Can I use this link on my old phone to register once I got the new phone? or does it have to be on the new phone?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

No I think if you use the link (not the Members app) it should work with any browser @Magidd 😊

/Emmi
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Because if I remember it right a different offer appears where you claim the offer. While one that is visible now does not have a claim button. But I could be wrong, since it was like that before thought.