Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone here play some amazing games?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 12:16 PM)
xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options

I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to gaming. But with mobile gaming there is a small variety I like. I wanna know what games you like and why you enjoy playing them 🙂

16 REPLIES 16
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I play some of these on my mobile Xbox one games 👊🤘👊awesome graphics mainly formula 1 2019

Screenshot_20210404-120425_Game Pass_29211.jpg

xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options
Nice collection 🙂 I can see fable 2. Wish they could bring some of the older games on Google play or Samsung games. Would be a lot of fun to play again.. Sweet collection thou. 🙂
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
For mobiles, the odd Gacha games and music tile ones. Gachas are for routine I guess and music tiles are keeping reactions sharp(ish) and I enjoy them.

PC gaming it's all sorts really, but my primary genre has always been strategy like the recently released Evil Genius 2! 😈, RPGs with the odd action games now and then. I enjoy the odd VR games too, like beat sabre or some such. I guess you could say I play a variety, but always been an old gamer. 😀
xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options
Nothing wrong of being an old gamer, I usually play on the xbox, ps4 and never really tried properly on a pc, only one time I did was with the old classic left 4 dead 2. That was fun. But mobile gaming for me is, like teaching old dogs new tricks. Lol. But without a controller I'm terrible lol. So I either play idle games on my mobile. But I wouldn't mind trying something new once in a while. 🤪
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I totally agree with you they should bring some of these games to Google play store then me personally I think they would sell helll of a lot of games
xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options
It be interesting if they did. I enjoy the old games more than the new ones we get today. But other than that. Nothing wrong being an oldie 😂
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Hehe I know what you mean with mobile gaming. I'm an old school PC keyboard and mouse gamer, using controllers for anything 1st/3rd person is just too foreign for me 😜 Exception I guess is RPG type games which just naturally work better. I do own a PS4 Pro but honestly enjoyed the Gran Tourismo games on them historically. Actually got it for the RPG exclusive like FF7 Remake though as I've always been a Final Fantasy VII fan. 😃
0 Likes
xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options
I do like to hear other people in gaming, and what they like. Cause its very rare to find gamers and people shouldn't be ashamed if they are 🙂 everyone is unique, but i hope all games in near future on mobiles are controller supported if not, ps4 and more consoles down the line for me til then 😂 cause this old dog don't want to be taught new tricks lol
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes