Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

(Topic created on: 26-07-2022 07:49 PM)
melsie1980
Journeyman
Options

I am awaiting my s22 plus to be delivered today and see that I can get disney plus for free yet the links I have found say to scan a qr code, but there is no qr code on there. Any help as to how to do this please as it seems a shame to miss such an offer.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You would have to wait until you get the phone.
Was the Disney plus part of a promotion for the phone you are getting.
If so, contact your retailer and they should be able to provide a link for you to claim on.
Just be aware as quite often you will need to wait until the returns period ends before you can claim. This can vary depending on where and who you purchased the device from.
0 Likes
melsie1980
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou for the reply. Yes it was part of a promotion. Will keep this in mind. More excited for the new phone
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I set up my Disney plus account from the samsung members app also claimed my buds etc from the app
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Happy days 😃
melsie1980
Journeyman
Options

Where did you find this in the Samsung members app? Admittedly just looked using my current Samsung 

0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Think it's the discover tab then click benefits. Rewards tab should be in there I think
0 Likes
melsie1980
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, as soon as I set up this s22 plus, the option for the Disney plus was there 😊 now for binge watching...
0 Likes