Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus code expired.

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 01:13 PM)
Rikjonno
First Poster
Options
I received a Disney Plus code with my S22u and it was valid untill June 2023 so I left it untill my regular subscription had ended. When I went ro redeme the code on the disney site it did not work, when I spoke with the Disney support they told me the code had expired.  Is there any way to get a other code? 
2 REPLIES 2
KevP79
Voyager
Options
If you clicked redeem to generate a code it then requires you use it before the end of the month at least that was the case for my code.

(For example) :-
My code was supposed to be redeemable until march (2023), I generated the code on or around the 2nd of November, As soon as it generated the code, my expire date moved forward to the 30th of this month.

You could try customer support but I doubt they will help, Especially if you clicked redeem so it showed a code.

In any event I wish you the best of luck!

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
Members_znVm7kT
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to find an answer to this? My code is valid until 11/6/23 just tried to use it as my current disney+ subscription finished but code is showing expired. 

Samsung say they can't check code and want to remote access my device whilst I try and entre code. Is this normal? 

0 Likes