Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus Arriving Soon In UK /Ireland

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 02:10 AM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Displus Plus coming a bit earlier than expected, personally will be not be taking  a subscription at the moment but obviously there will be some interest!

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/disney-plus-uk-release-date-price-shows 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

19 REPLIES 19
CarlH
Options

You're welcome! Let me know if you need anything else. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Sharing some tips/info:

• App should be available on 2016 (K-series) models onwards.
  • If the app doesn’t appear, then try Apps > Search/Recommended.
  • Disney+ isn’t automatically added to the Home bar, so to do so: highlight the Disney+ app > [curser up]> Add to Home > place the Disney+ tile in your desired position.
  • It’s not possible to create an account from within the app, so it’s best to go to https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/sign-up on a PC/tablet/smartphone and do it from there.
alalth
Journeyman
Options

Hi,i i already have a problem with this app.

When i click on any submenu on the main screen  Disney/Pixar/Marvel/StarWars/Nat Geo. the screen goes black with no sound,yet if i click on anything on the categories below they work ok.Its just the submenus that dont work.

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.

0 Likes
RichardM5422
First Poster
Options

I'm trying to install the app on my 2017 Q7F 65" TV, but getting as error code AS415 when I search for the app and click to install.

I've tried resetting, reinstalling, and a few other things. Anyone got any insight on this issue? 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@RichardM5422 , Appears to be a server issue, and it's been flagged to Samsung HQ to investigate and resolve. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

BTW, does it just happen when trying to install Disney+ for you, and are you able to post any pics of that error message? 

0 Likes
alalth
Journeyman
Options

Any chance my problem getting flagged to HQ as well,thanks

0 Likes
RichardM5422
First Poster
Options

I don't have any screenshots of error, it just flashes up saying error code AS415 and then kicks me back to normal TV.

Just tried it on my parents Samsung MU6400. The Disney+ app appears when searching for it, but gets the same error code when trying to install.

I've cancelled Disney+ subscription for now,  and will look at it again when I'm able to put app on TV.

Any update on what the server issue is?

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all!

Just a quick update on this one. The server issue was fixed last night and you should now be able to download and access the Disney+ app on all compatible Samsung TV's.

RichardM5422
First Poster
Options

Many thanks for your update.

I have managed to download the app, and have Disney+ working on my TV.

Thanks for sorting.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Confirmed with Disney+ Android App SmartTV and not using by Web Browser: Disney + supports Samsung televisions in 2016 or later versions (HD video compatible) that use the Tizen operating system. It is not compatible with Samsung televisions with the Orsay OS. Thanks @AntS 

Samsung planning possible insert inside native firmware 👍

0 Likes