Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney + offer

(Topic created on: 21-06-2022 12:52 PM)
Trethellan
Student
Options

Has anyone managed to successfully claim their Disney offer. Having purchased a qualifying device, I went into the system, put in all my details and also the IMEI number I was told my request was successful, but I have not received any email confirming I understood I would get a code. However after a week I still have nothing. Any idea what i can do?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
XxRayxX
Pioneer
Options

Not at present I belive it can take around 30 days before you get it. Like yourself I'm still waiting for mine. It was very strange I got my s22 ultra a day after release applied for Disney gave me a code said it would last some time before I could redeem it and saved to my samsung account was awaiting to finish my paid subscription then use this code go's to get it and it was gone now showing i have to fill out a form now. Have done but it's not been 30 days yet. 

0 Likes
bobbytg
Apprentice
Options
I have done
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Mine one worked the next day from receiving my new device.
0 Likes
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
I got my code straight away. Filled out form,submitted,and the code was on the screen,no email. Took a photo of the code,waited for my disney subscription to end, as i'd cancelled it earlier, so could use samsung promo...have just used code and all good. Email confirmation from disney says renewel(monthly) is not due from my account until 5/4/2023, so it definitely works via samsung. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Trethellan
Student
Options

I finally got my gode, but now I need to activate it. I have sky q and was intending to use it via that. I went onto the disney plus website and its asking for a credit card. If I put a card number in, will it debit by account or does it give me a chance to enter the code I have recently received? I dont want to put a card number in if I dont need to. Also if I register on a pc, can I then use is via skyQ as I intend to? I've looked on sky but thats no help

0 Likes
Rachel2108
First Poster
Options

Same here, had an email to say claim was successful and I'd receive my code a day later via email. No code. Have now contacted support 4 times and every time been assured I would receive a code, sent to supervisor, will be investigated. Still no code. Seems like a scam if you didn't buy your phone direct from them. They obviously just expect people to give up. How can you not have sorted it out after 4 complaints and 4 different support staff raising the issue? I'm going to make a complaint this time. Ridiculous waste of my time but I'm not giving up!

0 Likes