Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ code not received

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 11:42 PM)
dweebymike
Apprentice
Options

So I did what I was told by filling in the boxes and providing my IMEI code and after that I have not received a confirmation or anything after that and it has been nearly a week. I tried to fill out the application again but it tells me that my IMEI has already been used. 

Please can someone help 😞

12 REPLIES 12
Members_mtEdnxD
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem,guess it will take some time untill they catch up with everyone's request

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I have seen other members mention it will take 30 days to receive an email. I think they changed their process as people where having issues with claiming a code.
Beta22
Voyager
Options
I submitted mine a few days ago and the onscreen message said it could take up to 28 days to receive the email. I think it's best to be patient as long as you got confirmation that your registration was successful.
dweebymike
Apprentice
Options

It seems like everyone is being told different stuff because I spoke with a member of staff from Samsung and they said it will take 3 to 5 days. Right now for me it's my 5th day lol 

0 Likes
dweebymike
Apprentice
Options

That's weird because when I submitted it I got no onscreen message and surely they should email a confirmation. When I registered for the earbuds I got a confirmation immediately both through text and email. I've also been told by a member of staff that it takes 3 to 5 days 

Beta22
Voyager
Options
Yeah, I agree about getting an email ack, even just as a courtesy. That way folks won't be questioning whether the submission has been successful or not. In my case I got the following but still waiting for the email.Screenshot_20220403_8052_1649252076.jpg
0 Likes
Members_fpzr3Ef
First Poster
Options

So I got an email stating it was my code to redeem the offer with disney+, however there was no code in the email. I clicked the redeem now link and it just took me to the code redemption screen for disney+ still no code.

0 Likes
boyZ
First Poster
Options

Same here. Received here saying "here is your code" but no code. Just link to enter code

0 Likes
Sprower
First Poster
Options

Same here….no code in the email, just the link to the Redeem page.

0 Likes