Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 05:21 PM)
dbnb
Journeyman
Options
Why is the upcoming event registration form limited to people in the USA ? That is discriminatory, Samsung !

12 REPLIES 12
AntS
Options

For those who are interested in what’s happening on the other side of the Pond: https://www.samsung.com/us/discover-samsung/

@dbnb wrote:
I note there's no response from Samsung; presumably 'cos they realise they don't have a leg to stand on !

I dunno about that. 😉 Different markets have different promotions which are rightly available only to those within that area – not something that’s new or only done by Samsung. The UK/Ireland get stuff exclusive to us too; it’s just sometimes easy to overlook that when you’re looking at what someone else has.

Can’t guarantee that we’d run something the same for folks on these shores in the future, but is there stuff in particular about the Samsung US Discover event that you’re partial to?

dbnb
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your input but I'm afraid the zeitgeist is against Samsung on at least two counts: if it wants to be seen as a Global brand it needs to act in a way that acknowledges the One World; & if its brand is to be respected it can't afford to be seen to discriminate inappropriately - people won't stand for it.
0 Likes
Niknak89
Navigator
Options
I heard Samsung wanted to do this in the UK but there was no one to drive the lorry's. 😛