Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointing after sales customer support

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 06:57 PM)
DSM4
Apprentice
Options

I had ordered a TV and a soundbar on the 5th May, while placing the order the chat personnel at Samsung online shop had assured ordered items will be delivered latest by 10th May as they were in stock. Today it's  30th May and the items are not delivered yet. I called Samsung support atleast 8 times, every time I was assured they will look into it but it's the same story in my next call to them. Tired of narrating same story again and again.  Also called Bring (delivery company), they said " We have received information about the delivery but not the product to be delivered.

DSM4_0-1653910047703.png
Seems like there is no communication between Samsung and Bring. The entire experience is very frustrating and hopeless. I think neither will I ever want to buy anything from Samsung online shop nor refer anyone to do so. After sales service is unprofessional and highly disappointing. I refrained myself to make any negative statement but repetitive failed attempts to contact Samsung support to get my order delivered forced me to this forum.
Hope Samsung looks into this and get my ordered items delivered  to me at the earliest.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @DSM4 

Im sorry to hear that youre disappointed with the after sales and your experience, I will take your feedback further! 

Can you please send a PM to me with your name, email address and order nr? I will have a look with my colleagues and see what have happened! 

/Emmi
0 Likes
DSM4
Apprentice
Options

Hi Emmi,

Thanks! Requested details are sent in a PM to you.