Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Didn't get my birthday code

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 08:39 PM)
sandhu85
Journeyman
Options
I was hoping to treat myself on my birthday and I was waiting for my birthday code from Samsung. Unfortunately nothing arrived today in my emails. I've contacted Samsung twice without help. This is a major let down and made me feel worthless. A major company with loyal followers need to be respected more, otherwise this type of treated will be Samsungs downfall. 

MAJOR LET DOWN

14 REPLIES 14
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I haven't had a birthday code for the last couple of years now. It may be that they stopped doing the 15% birthday code.
sandhu85
Journeyman
Options
I got mines last year and bought a laptop, I didn't get this year but I've spoken to someone on the forum and they received there's last month. So I'm sure they are still doing them
Options
I have never had one but my wife got one this year which I nabbed and got the ultra with. Will see if she gets another next year but like I said I never had one 😐
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I got one last year and it was invalid.
0 Likes
sandhu85
Journeyman
Options
Samsung need to value there customers more. They seriously do especially with Google phones getting better
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've never heard of this and I've had Samsung devices since the S4.
0 Likes
sandhu85
Journeyman
Options
That's shocking, birthday codes is what makes Samsung feel special and you haven't had one in 7 years.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Never had a 'birthday code'. Didn't know this was a thing...

Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
LH44GR63LN4
Student
Options
Samsung are still sending them out. In all honesty I cannot remember receiving the initial email but had this reminder one attached sent 2 weeks after my birthday, only last month. Maybe you've unsubscribed from some sort of marketing or the emails are going into junk/spam.Screenshot_20230810_230527_Samsung Notes.jpg
0 Likes